Once upon a time there was Burgundy Wines and Champage, a mixture of these rich soils in one oenotouristic stay.
YOUR STAY 5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS
The best of Wines & French Champagne
- Breakfast. Visit during 3h: Champagne vineyards in a vehicle “French Vintage” with 3 tastings commented by a winemaker. Visit the city of Epernay: Champs Elysees of the Champagne
- Lunch at leisure
- Transfer until South of Burgundy
- Dinner and overnight in a 4 * Hotel and its starred restaurant, the chef having made his weapons at the famous Paul Bocuse
- Breakfast, bike ride in the vineyards of Viré Clissé and visit a winemaker with a well-deserved break tasting.
- Lunch at leisure in one of the villages in the middle of the Mâconnais vineyards
- Visit to Cluny Abbey, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site with its famous stud farm
- Dinner and Night in Medieval Castle in French History as a Queen and a King
- Breakfast, Discovery through the Côtes de Beaune villages: Pommard, Meursault, Chassagne-Montrachet, Santenay
- Lunch at leisure according to your desires
- Visit of a real Winery for generations, its Park and visit a famous cellar belonging to Mercurey with tasting.
- Dinner and overnight in Beaune
- Breakfast, visit of the city center and the famous “Beaune hospices” where are held very large sales of prestigious wines regularly
- Lunch at leisure in town
- Visit “the Côtes de Nuits”, the Castle “ Clos Vougeot”, then an interactive museum of the “Black Gold of Burgundy”: the CASSIS.
- A French-style aperitif (Charcuterie, cheese and wine) and a night at your 4 * hotel in Gevrey-Chambertin: the King
- Breakfast, Departure for Dijon, Visit the Palace of the Dukes, lunch at leisure on the famous market square where you can buy the famous “Mustard”
- Visit to an abbey listed as World Heritage by Unesco and then to Chablis in Northern Burgundy
- Dinner and night in Chablis, Hotel 4 *
- Breakfast, Visit all the day with a guide graduated in Oenology through the vineyards of Chablis, Tastings of the wines of Northern Burgundy
- Free lunch and visit of an underground cellar where “Crémant de Bourgogne” is preserved
- Departure at the end of the day for airports. End of the stay
- We like: a condensed luxury and the French touch, the ride in the vineyard with a special Vintage French car. The break with the star chef, coaching by Paul Bocuse. The Spa Bubble and cocooning.
- Included in our price: Double Room Privilege, half-board, private transfers throughout the stay, entries for visits and guides.
- Not included in our price: no compulsory insurance, lunch, everything that is not included in” our price included”, personal expenses.
From: 3 999,00€
All taxes included
5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS
THE ESSENTIALS OF BURGUNDY & CHAMPAGNE